Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

I want a guy...

Okay....i guess everyone has gotten over the pump and excitement of the Royal wedding of Prince William and now Duchess Catherine which took place last weekend. As much as I tried not to make any comments on that wedding, I can't keep up without saying a word or two, so all I'm going to say is former Ms. Kate Middleton must really feel like a Disney princess right now; having a fairy tale husband and wedding is something that only Cinderella could have and we dream of!!!

Long before that wedding, I've always thought of the kind of guy I'd want as a husband [yes o, husband and not boyfriend, no time for play anymore!] and what my wedding would look like.Their wedding rekindled that thought. So first of all I'd like to share on my type of guy...


I want a guy…

…who would think I was beautiful, if I dressed trashy it was classy      
 
…who would move my hair away from my eyes and then kiss me, 

…hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous, 

…who’s very smart, intelligent and compassionate

…who would sing to me at random moments

…who buys me the littlest gifts over every achievement

…who doesn’t feel anyway inferior because of me or what I've achieved

...who encourages me to work

…who stands his ground for what is right

…who corrects me so lovingly when I do wrong

...who tells me he's sorry when he upsets me 

...who's not egoistic

...who's ready to drop his pride for the sake of our love

…who is very confident of himself but definitely not proud

...who's very principled

...who wouldn't look at any other girl because I'm all he wants

…who would let me sleep on his chest

…who would get mad at someone if they called me ugly or was mean to me,

…who would call me 3 times a day if he went away, 

…who would let me gossip to him and would just smile and agree with everything I said.

…who would get along with all my friends

…who would make fun of me

…who would look me in the eye and tell me something serious that was also funny and makes me promise not to laugh. 

….who’s just like my dad 

…who would make me laugh like no one else could. 

…who I smile about every time I think of him


…who would still want to listen to me even though I sing really off-key

…who, when I’m really sleepy, would wake me up and go with me to vigil

…who goes to church without any coercion because he enjoys worship with other people

…who respects me and is not afraid to show it

…who is not afraid to show his emotions

…who pulls his own weight

…who opens the door for me when we go out

…who listens to everything I say and is very sensitive to what I’ve not said

…who tells me everything that’s going on with him

….who trusts me so much

…who is committed to me

…who tells me exactly where he is at any point in time

…who enjoys reading the Bible with me

…who would never be afraid to say  "I love you'' in front of his friends 

…who would count the stars with me at night and make me laugh like no one else could and 

Most importantly, I want someone who would be my best friend and would never break my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment