Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

THE LITTLE THINGS OF EVERYDAY

Hi people!!!
I don't think I ever mentioned how my blog came about.
 
Okay here's the story...when I was growing up, there was this frame that my mum hung in our sitting room. The frame contained an article titled 'THE LITTLE THINGS OF EVERYDAY' . It simply talked about how our little, ordinary shows of love and care to the people around us turn out to be extraordinary events and lasting blessings. Sometimes, though we may never know, these people see us as their heroes.
 
So after all's been said and done, i just want to share the stories of love and compassion that I've read and seen and heard over the years with you on this blog hoping that someone, somewhere,  someday and somehow would be touched and blessed by these stories; and be encouraged to help the next stranger that comes along your way....

N.B: I leave you with this thought:
 
"The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are, but on how happy others are because of you"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment